Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

"Then and Now"

We had our annual college friend Christmas party on Jan. 3rd. It was lots of fun! We started this after we left Cedar City and it was hard to get together. Chris actually was the spearhead of the whole thing up until last year-the first year after he got married (and the first year we missed having the party) I guess he had other things going on in his life besides us-go figure:). We had a good turn out of the old gang-those of you that couldn't make it were missed.This picture was taken at one of our Christmas parties down in Cedar in 1998. We've changed just a little bit! We thought we were sooo cool!
Here we are now and we still think we're sooo cool! There have been a few changes - additions to this picture the "next generation" kind of crazy that there's more kids than adults but GREAT! We hope we continue to do this for lots of years:)


10 comments:

TIM & MISTY said...

Fun!!! I've been waiting and wondering if you were going to post the old (and new) pic. It is crazy that it's been 10 years since 'The Family' was first 'The Family'. The good ol' days! And... WE WERE cool!!! (I don't know that I'm that cool now though). he he :) Hope we do a summer reunion too!

Holly said...

Dang, seeing the old picture of all of us really makes me homesick for everyone. I am with Misty, we need to have a summer reunion. What do you think?

Jackie Schugk said...

wow...just me blog lurkin.. I am glad to see you on here.. it is fun on facebook.. but this is funner I think...funner??? weird word.. anyway your kids are darling.. take care..
ps.. love your blog!!!

Rose said...

That's a really fun idea. I need to have a roomate reunion sometime.

The Eyre's said...

One of these years we'll make it! It doesn't seem like college was all that long ago, but that picture kind of proves otherwise. What a fun time though.

Kamie said...

That is so fun!! I think we still look pretty dang good!! I can't believe there were 12 kids there...Thanks for having the party-it was really good to see everyone.

Schnauzer Central said...

Summer reunion at Cory's cabin sounds great to me.

Chris


Marie, I know why I wasn't in the college picture...I was the one taking the picture.

Mel said...

Not jealous of the party, but jealous you hung out with Haley & Marci this past weekend...I should have came with - maybe next time.

You still coming Saturday?

Mel said...

K you are slacking on the blog - you told me I was bad? Update - how are you guys?

Rose said...

I love the updated border, but what about updated pictures?