Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Wellness Works Marithon 2009

Hurray for my kids and Brando they were such good sports and did the Marathon last Saturday. It was so cold but there was still a really good turn out. I had to help set up and do registrations so Brando took the kids .All bundled up ready to go. Laine did walk some but it was too cold she needed the blanket:)
Talmage pushing the stroller what a strong boy!! Dude did you get your tickets? HA HA!!

At the finish line they had hot chocolate and Gatorade for all who participated. Talmage took first in his age- he was the only one his age but who cares, just goes to show his awesomeness for going:)



4 comments:

Susan said...

I wish I could do a marathon in a stroller. That would be sweet!

Richard and Teona said...

Way to Go!! Grandma and Grandpa are proud of all of you for taking part! Good Job!

don and jacki said...

marathon? what's a marathon?

Julie Harward said...

I think thats so great that your family did the marathon...way to go! (I've added you guys to my blog list..you can add me to yours if you'd like) it's lots of fun to see peoples creativity!