Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

A lot has happend in the last two months:)

O.k. So I know I said last time that I was going to be better at this but a lot has happened in the last two months. We have moved to a different house-(no not our own we still haven't built) although we have practically remodeled this whole house and it is pretty cute if I must say so myself:)But like I said we have been pretty busy as you'll find out with the rest of my blog. I've tried to catch up with the last two months and that's just the highlights that I remembered to bring my camera to.
Sulfur Creek July 1, 2009
The Moms
Marie, Steph and Millie
The kidsToday was a perfect day to play in the water. We stopped at subway and picked up sandwiches for a little picnic and then headed to the park to play in Sulfur Creek with the kiddo's

The waters not very deep so the kids can run around and splash and play without too much worry for the wee ones:)


Sawyer looks like he's up to something- better watch out or he'll tip ya over:)


This is the only picture I got of Laine because my card was full, but Millie took more so I'll have to get them from her. It was such a fun day and the kids had a blast:)!!!




Let it Rain! Let it Rain! Let it Rain!Last Friday it rained so hard here the streets were literally flooded.










The kids had lots of fun running in the puddles. They couldn't believe I was letting them do it! They played until they were too cold to move:)







Fathers Day 2009For Fathers Day we decided after church to take a little picnic to Bryce Canyon it was so pretty and tons of fun:)








Warning Crazy Kids!!! My kids crack me up- they are so much fun a little out of control but I wouldn't change them for anything:)









O.K. so freaking out a bit with all the cliffs and ledges!!!








Notice no pants on Sawyer- you'd think that I would learn by my third kid to pack an extra pair of pant naw we'll just go full diaper:)










Brando, Richard and Talmage, Laine and Sawyer.








Brandon is the best husband and the greatest Dad I could ever ask for my children. He is so good to help and play and spend as much of his free time with them that he can. I am so grateful that I have a husband that values being a husband and Dad above all else. He is the most unselfish person I know, I love him soo much! Happy Fathers Day you're the best!!!











Girls Camp June 2009

























This is my first year doing girls camp with Thurber Ward- I've been in Y.W. for over two years but last year we did the trek so we missed camp. The girls are awesome and it was sooo much fun. There was such a great spirit up there and you get to know the girls on a much deeper level. I love Young Women's and all the girls and leaders I work with, it is seriously one of the busiest, best most fulfilling callings I've ever had! Thurber Ward Girls Rock!!!!!!














West End Boulder June 12-13, 2009








First camp out of the yearBrando and his Dad doing one of the things they love cooking out doors.
















We took a rainy hike to a little pond









Laine, Tal and Sawyer helping Aunt Nona cut watermelon. It was cold and wet but still lots of fun. We look forward to more camping trips this summer:)











Baseball may-june 2009








Talmage playing his first year of coach pitch baseballHaving a try at catcher- It is raining pretty good this game but he's a good sport and sticks it out- Way to go Tal!









Talmage got his first hit:)










Laine's first year at T-Ball. She did great, so ambitious..








Look out Heavy Hitter








Look at that form-she's a natural:)
























4 comments:

Julie Harward said...

I LOVED ALL YOUR PICTURES..LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE DOING SUMMER UP JUST RIGHT :D

jon and whit said...

looks like you've been having lots of fun the past couple months!! you're kids are HUGE! it's been SO long since we've seen you guys!! they are so adorable - i love all the pictures!

Susan said...

How would it be to live close enough to Bryce Canyon to go for a picnic!

TIM & MISTY said...

WoW! You have had a busy few months... And since I got rid of my blog, it's been easy to forget to look at other peoples blogs. So I had a lot of catching up to do. I love seeing my Marie's smiling face again! Come visit me (as if you don't have too much to do already huh?)! :) I'm in YW's too... It was weird to go to girls camp as a leader. It seems like I was just at girls camp myself. Good times though and you're right, you do get to know the girls on a much deeper level. Definitely a fulfilling calling... I learn a lot more from them than they do from me (wow, that sounded like a "leader" comment if I've ever heard one... guess I am old!). Seriously though... I think my calling makes it a lot easier to go each Sunday. :)