Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All about ME!!!!!!

Talmage has been tagged by Anya. He answered all these questions by himself! Pretty cute:)
Age: Almost 6 (Oct 28)
Nicknames: Tal, Monkey
Favorite activity(ies): Swimming, playing with friends and cousins, watching cartoons, playing disney video games, camping and fishing and hiking and hunting.
Favorite food(s): Pizza, Chicken on the bone, popsicles, apples, plums
Least favorite food(s): tomato
Favorite music: Cotton eyed Joe, Scooby Doo songs, primary songs
Favorite Movie: Scooby Doo
Favorite toy(s): Army men, Dinosaurs, sword,
Favorite book(s): Dinosaur Book
Favorite items of clothing: Old, Old,Old dinosaur shirt, Superman shirt, comfy pants.
What makes me happy: When Mom reads me books, and playing Mom and Dad games(life).
What makes me sad:When Laine throws toys at me,
THANKS ONI- THAT WAS FUN!!! Talmage tags anyone who wants to do this!

5 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

I love chicken on the bone and Scooby Doo too. And pizza and popsicles. I love you Tal.

Love,

anya

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Havie says: What rock is Tal on? I love to swim too.

Love,

haven

ryan said...

No way can Tal be 6! That makes me like what, 107? Oh, clearly the strange *old* semi-imaginary uncle needs to make a visit out there soon to see these kids before they suddenly morph into adults!

Delene said...

Cute picture! The chicken on the bone remined me of Susan's Kevin. He said that when he wanted Kentucky Fried Chicken!

Richard and Teona said...

Way to go Talmage. Grandma loves the picture and your answers. You are awesome. Love ya