Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Monday, August 25, 2008

Talmage's first day of Kindergarten!!!!

What a big kindergartner!!!!!Talmage's first day of school. Brandon and I took him to school and he was so excited to be there it didn't matter who went with him! His teacher is Miss Davis and he thinks she's great. He looks so cute and such a big boy!
We got to the school, Talmage walked in and got right down to business-meanwhile Mom is outside the door holding back tears because my baby is in kindergarten!
He got off the bus and Brando was there to pick him up and take him home on the motorcycle. Talmage was all smiles he loves school!!

10 comments:

teona ann said...

ohhh!!! my cute little nephew is all grown up!! :) looks like he had a good time and is going to have lots of fun!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Yeah Tal! What a big kid you are:) We love you:)

Rose said...

First day of school is always so exciting. Especially in kindergarten.

Richard and Teona said...

Way to go Talmage! School will be sooo much fun for you. Hang in there Mom, your cute kids are growing up! Love ya

jon and whit said...

what a little studly kindergartener!! i can't believe how fast they grow up! probably seems faster because we hardly ever see you guys!

Rose said...

I went over to my neighbor's house tonight, and her sister, Nicole, was visiting. Nicole is from Torrey (I don't know how you spell that), and she was saying her child has Miss Davis for kindergarten. So, I asked her if she knew you, and she said she did. I don't know what her last name is. Small world.

Delene said...

Hey! I know Miss Davis! I've sat in many kindergarten workshops with her! She's awesome! Tell her hello....I miss kindergarten. They moved me to 3rd grade last year. I like 3rd though!

haley said...

i'm coming!!!! on the 18th of this month. mark your calendar and plan to go to dinner with us that night! email me your number...
hayleaves@yahoo.com

Kandice said...

I can't believe he is in kindergarten! Looks like such a little man. Love it! Can't wait to see you guys; I'm actually counting down! 14days to go.

Kristen said...

How exciting and sad, We have joined the blogging world so it will be fun to see what your up to
Hiskey's Randy&Kristen