Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Monday, September 8, 2008

All about LAINE!!!


Age: 3
Nicknames: Laine Bug, Bug Juice, Buggy
Favorite activity(ies): Dancing, color, read books
Favorite food(s): noodle,macaroni and cheese,french fries
Least favorite food(s): paper
Favorite music: All I wanna Do-ooo-oooo
Favorite Movie: Sleep over,Princess, Cinderella, Little Mermaid
Favorite toy(s): Cinderella, Babies, shoes
Favorite book(s): Miss spiders tea party
Favorite items of clothing: red dress, moms shoes
What makes me happy: being nice, Heavenly Father and Jesus, Grandma and Grandpa, beautiful stuff.
What makes me sad:fighting over each others toys,when Joncey colors on me.
Favorite color: Pink,Yellow and purple.
Best Friend: Havie and Joncey (thats her imaginary friend)

12 comments:

Kim said...

Lanie is so cute!!! She smiles exactly like you Marie.

teona ann said...

hey Sugar! You're a cutie! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks! Have fun!
Loves- Aunt Nona

Richard and Teona said...

Laine, I LOVE your picture. You are such a Princess!! Grandma and Grandpa Love you!!

Jessica said...

Laine, you are getting so big! I can't believe you are three. I love your smile, and cute button nose. You are for sure a princess.

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

you are my best friend too laine- love, havie

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Hi Laine- you are sure a cutie princess:)

Susan said...

She really does look like you, Marie.

Bryan and Katie said...

Laine-
You are such a beautiful princess. I love the picture of you. I promise that I am going to work on getting pictures of Mason on the computer for you to see. I will work on that. Can't wait to see you. Love ya! Love, Aunt Katie, Uncle Bry and Mason

Kalli said...

Hi Marie! You can tell Talmage I remember him from my old house too! He was tons of fun in primary. We live in Utah Valley now, and love it! I can't believe how much your cute kids look like you.

jon and whit said...

can't wait to see your whole cute family this weekend!!!!! cute pic of laine bug!!

Greg and Lisa said...

So cute! You're blog is super cute. HOpefully next time I am down we can try the get together thing AGAIN!
Lisa

leesh said...

marie, it's alicia... you remember me? i was so excited to see pics of you and your kids i almost started crying! you and brandon look great, and your kids are beautiful! i can't believe how long it's been. talmage is so tall! i still have a pic of logan and talmage playing in a little pool in front of our 'valley fair mall' apartments!! laine is beautiful! let's keep in touch, okay? you still in logan?