Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend was loads of fun!! All of my family came to stay the weekend to enjoy fishing and fourwheeling all that great holiday stuff. I don't know what the weather was like every where else but it was way cold down here. So we ended up watching movies and visiting. We tried to go fishing on Sat. but by the time we got to the lake it was snowing and too cold to enjoy being outside. The die hard fishermen got in about an hour of fishing the rest of us hung out in the trucks and had a chat! Brandon had to talk in church so it was fun having everyone there to listen-I don't know how fun he thought it was but we enjoyed it:) It was great getting together and just hanging out. We missed my Dad and Marcia but they're loving life on the mission so next year!

4 comments:

Kristi Rowley said...

Marie!
It's so fun to hear from you! I can't believe your kids! They have grown and are so dang cute! I think of you often and while we were down we actually drove from Fishlake over around Johnson's and down into Fremont. I told Brindley that you guys live around there..somewhere. It'll be fun to keep tabs on you!

Scott and Amme said...

Marie,
SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU! I felt bad I never got to say good bye last year. It was a crazy time for both of us. But it will be good to stay in touch this way. And I must agree, Sawyer is stinking cute and Tal and Lanie always were too!!! Miss you tons!

don and jacki said...

Marie, I came across your blog thru Mels, hope you don't mind, but as soon as i saw the comment you made on Mels fathers day blog, i had to look on yours. Your kids are dang cute and are growing up too fast! Pretty soon you'll be explaining the funnel of intamacy to your kids! Tell Commando Hi for us. Love ya, Jacki

Jessica said...

Marie, I found your blog through Scott and Amme's. Your kids are growing so fast. Sawyer is a little boy now, he grew too quick. We miss you tons, we need someone to go camping with, and the neighborhood bbq's. Next time you are up, please stop by.