Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fathers Day!

For Fathers Day the actual day we went to church and Talmage and Laine got to sing with the primary children for their Dad. They did such a good job! After church and naps we went to Brandon's Dad and Moms house for dinner we barbecued and played croquet it was a lot of fun! Teona Ann came down and surprised her Dad for Fathers Day and Great Grandma Jensen was there for dinner. Later that evening I brought the kids home so I could call my Dad and wish him a happy Fathers Day and put the kids to bed. I am so blessed to have so many wonderful Dads in my life.

3 comments:

Chris and Lindsey said...

Awesome blog! Looks like you guys have been enjoying the summer the right way, up in the mountains! Have fun and hopefully we can see you guys soon!

Rose said...

Hi, Marie. I love seeing your blog. It's fun to keep up on your cute family.

Delene said...

I think Brandon got a little bit spoiled!