Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Playing in the water-Fathers Day Continued

Can we get in yet? The beauty of this place (Capital Reef Freemont River-I think) is that it's not that deep so the kids love to play in it and I don't have to be in the water with them!
Talmage is teaching Laine how to swim. Such a good brother.
Do you think he'll be a plumber some day? We forgot his little swimmer so he was going commando an his shorts wouldn't stay up:)
After playing in the water we took the kids down th the Gifford house and had pie and soda.
Sawyer is such a happy little boy!

3 comments:

jon and whit said...

hey guys thanks for the info about the blog... NOT! good thing i'm an investigator & found you myself!!! love you guys!!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! We will have to come down again so the kids can play together in the water:)

Greg and Lisa said...

Look at those cute little Jensen bums...top picture. I love it! So, I am so glad to be part of the blog world. It's slightly addicting and I may need some counseling on how to divert my time with mommyhood being top priority! Check out our blog..
johnsonmoments.blogspot.com
Can't wait to see you guys!
Love, lis