Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Lyman Family Camp!!

This was the year without pa and the "Hairy Toe" We all missed Grandpa and his stories but don't you worry the kids have been practicing their begging skills so that when Grandpa's home from his mission they'll be ready to beg him for the story! Although G-pa and Marcia were gone we still managed to have a good time on the family camp! The one thing we didn't get was a big group picture so I did the best I could to get pictures of everyone! I picked these pictures of my kids because I felt that they portrayed their personalities SO well
Some juice, some dirt , Life is good!:)
I love this picture of Laine! She is my shy one-until you get to know her then shy is probably not the word I would go for!
Talmage a bit more of a character-I think he gets it from his Dad!
The kids fishing at Willow- Not only did they fish on this cement thing but it also made for a perfect stage to perform on:)

5 comments:

teona ann said...

looks like you had a blast! Only 3more weeks and we get to do it again! Love the individual pictures of the kids. They're so cute!

Jessica said...

Looks like you had a great week! I love the pictures!

Kandice said...

I love it! Camping in the mountains with family is perfect! Tal is so much like Brandon. I can't wait to see you guys in September.

Greg and Lisa said...

Darling pictures! It looks like you had a great time! You're kids are so cute! Seeing that club house Brandon helped build brought back lots of memories from our camping days! Love your blog! Lisa

Mel said...

K, so I just read your profile again & finally got it - 4 kids/single mom :) - love it. So I'm excited to see you & am waiting for the "plan". I have a lot to talk to you about & you are going to totally laugh at me, cause one of my "I'll nevers..." is about to happen. ('Member when we played that game that night - LOL?) Well hope you are having a great day. (Btw, we are going camping in Fairview for the 24th if you guys want to come...)