Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Thursday, November 6, 2008

HALLOWEEN

Trick-or-Treat
Richard found him a honey for Halloween!!! We're so proud!!Talmage being a scary dinosaur!!ROAR!!! Well a scary dinosaur eating an apple:)


Anya(Cinderella) Laine(ARIEL-Mermaid) Haven (Belle) and their little Devil Sawyer!





Getting ready to go trick-or-treating at Great Grandma's and at Grandpa and Grandma's house.




We had such a fun Halloween the kids trick or treated at their Grandparents house in Wayne Co. and then we headed over to Fayette to have lots of fun with cousins. They got so much candy trick-or-treating that it's not even funny! After trick-or-treating we had a big 18th Birthday party for Sethy!!!






11 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Holy COW!!! Seth is 18? I can't believe it....in fact I refuse to beleive it!

teona ann said...

they all look so cute! glad to hear that you had a good time. how come you didn't come trick-or-treating to my house?!

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

They look so cute! & that hula dancer is a hottie:)

Brandie said...

Marie! What a cute family. I finally saw that you left me a message on facebook. I don't ever look at that I don't get it. Check out my blog we should get together!!!

Kristi Rowley said...

So, I love Brandon's outfit! I'll have to remember that one for Jim next year.

Delene said...

They were some pretty cute Trick-or-treaters. You didn't get Dayton in the picture, though!

jon and whit said...

SUCH cute costumes!!! sawyer's reminds me of the little kid on Problem Child.. remember when the little girl has the birthday party & he throws all the presents in the pool!! haha anyway they're darling! we need to come down & visit, i miss you guys!!!

Richard and Teona said...

They are the cutest little spooks ever! and of course there is one "special" spook that we are always so proud of too. Love ya

audge8 said...

Your family is so cute!! I would love your email or phone # so we could catch up!!

Chris and Lindsey said...

I can't wait until I have kids to take trick or treating. Halloween pretty much sucks anymore.

Rose said...

Very cute kids. I love all of the costumes. I agree with MaryAnn. I can't believe Seth is 18. That's crazy!