Our Family

"By small and simple things are great things brought to pass."
-Alma 37:6

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

More Than A Day
As Thanksgiving Day rolls around,
It brings up some facts, quite profound.
We may think that we're poor,Feel like bums, insecure,
But in truth, our riches astound.
We have friends and family we love;
We have guidance from heaven above.
We have so much moreThan they sell in a store,
We're wealthy, when push comes to shove.
So add up your blessings, I say;
Make Thanksgiving last more than a day.
Enjoy what you've got;Realize it's a lot,
And you'll make all your cares go away.
By Karl Fuchs

3 comments:

Greg, Ang & 4 kidlets said...

Amen to that:) See ya Saturday!

Kim said...

OK Marie it is about time you update your blog. Noah is Brit's baby, isn't he so cute?

Taylor and Jessica Malungahu said...

Marie I googled your name and found your blog. How is your little family doing. Did I hear you have four kids now or was that including Brandon? My email has changed and I also have a blog. My email is themalungahu7@gmail.com and my blog is themalungahu7.blogspot.com. Let's keep in better touch!